Frequently clients with multiple diagnoses present with complicated symptoms that seem too difficult to untangle and understand. Much like living in a fog, depression, addiction, disquietude and suffering seemingly are experienced as elusive or opaque, springing from roots beyond any awareness. We will explore new science and methods of getting inside the brain and the body to discover revolutionary tools that are enabling clients to emerge from comorbid mental health challenges, developing habits and practices that will sustain wellness for a lifetime download from panasonic apps.
This workshop will explore Bio/Neuro-feedback and various forms of Neuromodulation as tools within an integrated model of mental health treatment. We will explore how the inner world of “psychoneurophysiology” and how it can expand our client’s awareness of their thoughts and increase their abilities to regulate them stationery.
Dr. Antoinette Giedzinska received her Ph.D web herunterladen. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Southern California. She has authored several scientific publications and has provided numerous biopsychosocial presentations herunterladen. Her career at Sierra Tucson (ST) comprises many accomplishments, including developing psycho-educational curricula for Sierra Tucson’s Complicated Pain Program, implementing the Bio/Neurofeedback program into the ST treatment process, and spearheading ST’s outcomes’ research platform in order to assess patient progress longitudinally, post-discharge photos and videos from icloud iphone. As Director of Behavioral Medicine, she oversees Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) program, Bio/Neurofeedback program, Psychology department, and Outcomes Research klingeltöne kostenlosen nokia. Her talented team’s primary aim is to support ST’s clinical staff in providing excellent patient care.
This presentation will discuss implementing a viable bio/neurofeedback program into integrative mental health practice knipprogramma xpen gratis. Bio/neurofeedback history, principles, and indications will be presented in line with its dynamic and flexible system of training, education, and empowerment 4 images 1 word app for free. The R4 Model of Recovery will be introduced and discussed to outline creative integration of this therapy to coalesce within a greater integrative mental health programs descenders kostenlos downloaden.
Workshop participants will be able to:
1. Understand how psycho-physiological substrates of stress reaction, stress management, and mental health are interrelated.
2. Articulate how various forms of biofeedback can address the substrates above in order to improve the quality of life functioning of their clients.
3. Articulate the ways in which cortico-electrical frequencies and ratios (qEEG) are related to current understanding of functional neuro-anatomy.
4. Expand one’s conceptualization of client functioning and symptoms based on understanding the associations between symptom presentation and qEEG findings.
5. Consider approaches to enhancing clients’ therapeutic progress through integrating bio and/or neurofeedback into clients’ treatment repertoire.
**********************View actual slides for this presentation here:******************************